Saturday, September 19, 2015

Free Museum Day September 26, 2015

This is always a fun day for my family.  Seems like no matter where we live are happen to be we can always find a fun adventure to see on Free Museum Day!  Last year we went to a very tiny little Rufus Porter Museum in Bridgton, Maine and it was really quite fascinating for all ages!  

This year we have a few more options to choose from and I think we will end up at a Planetarium that I have been wanting to take my son to  anyway!   It is the perfect opportunity to explore your area or expand and make it a day trip!

Go to the Smithsonian Free Museum Admission site and find your state to see what museums near you are participating.  You will have to log in or create an account (don't worry it's free!)  Then print out your ticket for admission for two.  Have fun on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.